One of my blogging buddies named Mike Heroux has released an awesome new ebook called Dividend Growth: Freedom Through Passive Income.
You might already know Mike from The Financial Blogger and The Dividend Guy Blog. He’s also a Certified Financial Planner and an even bigger dividend stock junkie than me.
About a year ago Mike released a free ebook aimed at beginning investors who wanted to learn the basics of dividend investing. Dividend Growth is the next logical step. In his new ebook Mike gives us a refresher on the basics but then goes much deeper and explains exactly how to build a portfolio that offers both high dividend yield and low risk.
Here are just a few things you’ll learn when you download Dividend Growth…
- Why companies pay dividends to their shareholders and why you would be crazy not to grab a piece of the action too.
- The key statistics and metrics you should look at when considering which stocks to invest in.
- How to use free stock screeners to find interesting companies, and then how to use quadrants to screen out the losers and search for hidden gems.
- How to diversify your portfolio of stocks to minimize risk and maximize growth potential.
- When to dump a stock. Learn to recognize the warning signs that will tell you when a dividend stock is no longer worth holding.
- The tax implications of investing in dividend stocks and how to minimize both taxes and trading fees.
- How to get started with as little as $500. Mike shares several trading strategies that will help you start investing smartly with just $500 and then make adjustments as your portfolio grows to $5,000, $25,000, and beyond.
I really enjoyed Dividend Growth and I recommend it to anyone who wants to learn more about generating passive income by investing n dividend stocks. It is well worth the $9.99 price tag.
Latest posts by Mike Collins (see all)
- Verizon FiOS Promo Codes - April 13, 2017
- Insuring the Lake House: The Homeowners Insurance Edition - March 22, 2017
- Do I Really Need All that Auto Insurance? And Other Questions… - January 5, 2017