Football season is here at last! And you know what that means…dazzling passes, heart-pumping rushes, and bone-crushing hits. There’s just nothing like it is there??
Actually there is!
If you act fast you can make this football season even better by taking advantage of some awesome NFL-themed rewards and experiences available through the NFL Extra Points Credit Card.
Issued by Barclaycard, the NFL Extra Points Credit Card proudly displays your favorite team’s logo so everyone will know which team you root for.
But what really makes this the ultimate credit card for football fans is the amazing rewards that include everything from official jerseys to Super Bowl tickets.
Charge at least $500 in the first ninety days and you’ll earn 10,000 bonus points. You can redeem that right away for a $100 statement credit or keep saving your points for some of the really big prizes. You’ll continue to earn 2 points for every $1 spent on NFL or team purchases in-stadium or at the Pro Shop as well as 1 point for every $1 spent anywhere else.Here’s just a sampling of the amazing rewards that can be yours when you get the Extra Points Credit Card for yourself:
- Two regular season game tickets for your favorite team – 25,000 points
- Pre-season tickets – 15,000 points
- An official team jersey from your team of choice – 10,000 points
- VIP Stadium Tour – 2,000 points
- T-Shirt with your favorite player’s name and number – 3,700 points
- Golf with an NFL player – 500,000 points
- Two Super Bowl Tickets! – 200,000 points
Heard enough?? –> Apply Now!
Or, if you prefer, you can cash your points in for statement credits or discounts on airfare, hotel stays, and rental cars. That 10,000 point bonus is equal to $100 statement credit right off the bat.
More Important Details to Consider
Unlike many other rewards credit cards, the NFL Extra Points Credit Card doesn’t charge an annual fee. That’s an important thing to consider because any annual fee will eat into the value of the rewards you earn through the card.
The interest rate will be either 14.99% or 22.99%, depending on your credit.
You’ll also get 20 percent off all your purchases at the NFL Shop and special financing on all ticket purchases of $500 or more with zero percent interest as long as you pay it off within 6 months.
Latest posts by Mike Collins (see all)
- Amazon Prime Members Save Up To $30 On TurboTax! - January 28, 2015
- Seven Characteristics of The Millionaire Next Door - January 27, 2015
- Book Review – Parcells: A Football Life - January 22, 2015