If you have tween-aged girls you have probably shopped at Justice.
Justice clothes are very popular with girls aged 6 to 14 because of their bright colors and “sparkly cuteness” as my daughter would say.
But did you know that Justice might actually owe you some cash?
As part of a class action settlement, Justice has agreed to pay $50.8 million to settle allegations that the retailer engaged in deceptive advertising practices by marking items “40% off” when the sale price was actually Justice’s regular price.
If you purchased merchandise from Justice between January 1, 2012 and February 28, 2015 you may be eligible to get some cash back!
You have two options:
- If you have no receipts or proof of purchase, you’re eligible for a cash award of $20 or a merchandise voucher worth $30.
- If you DO have receipts you can elect to receive a check for 14 percent of your total purchases or a merchandise voucher for 20 percent of total purchases.
I already added up our purchases and it looks like we’re due a refund of about $38. Not bad!
It only takes a few minutes to file a claim and the deadline is 4/4/16 so don’t waste time.
Click here for more details.
Latest posts by Mike Collins (see all)
- Insuring the Lake House: The Homeowners Insurance Edition - March 22, 2017
- Verizon FiOS Promo Codes - February 12, 2017
- Do I Really Need All that Auto Insurance? And Other Questions… - January 5, 2017